January 25, 2010

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH


"7 months ago we went to sleep. Today is the day we wake up.

Today is the day we stop beLIEving and we start beLOVEing.

There is a message that needs to be spread and the message is L.O.V.E.

For one man, 50 concerts were not enough. 500, 5000, 50000, 500000 wouldn’t have been enough.

So this is the day we stop being the audience and we become the show.

This is the day we become the choreographer, the backup dancers, the backup singers, the band, the crew, the stage manager, the lights, the music, the dance….

This is the day we become HIM

THIS IS IT. This is OUR show.

HE is inside each and every single one of us. Inspiring us, giving us his talents, sharing his L.O.V.E. so we can spread his message in every corner of this PLANET.

HE is the source. L.O.V.E. is the message. WE are the messengers. Let’s Stay United Now to SPREAD it around.

As for HIM? For the first time in his life, he is sitting back enjoying the show.

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH" (From Dove)


I need to show this message that we received from Dove today on January 25th. You all know what happened exactly 7 months ago.....he died.....and his mission began. Michael always loved number 7...magical number....and 7 month's ago someone hided the truth. Is that someone the artist himself? I believe it is.... Why? He needed to go to sleep to awake us...

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
Gail Devers

Watching This is it I wasn’t concentrated on entertainment, neither show……the thing on which I was concentrated was message, and I found not just one, but lots of them………..and all those messages I combined in one great. I named her THE BEGINNING! Beginning of awaking is better name now…………….
This beginning started a long time ago, and he knew that if he want to succeed in awaking us…………he must...FIGHT FOR AWAKENING!!!

And he left us clues. One of them is....... propofol, the key word;

"I’m going to sleep now but YOU must awake me and if YOU want to do that (and I know YOU do) YOU MUST AWAKE YOURSELF FIRST!!! Now what will YOU do to AWAKE YOURSELF AND ME? I will give YOU my help, my messages, my clues….I will give YOU missions and all of them are leading YOU to one goal – to AWAKE YOU! And when I see that YOU ARE AWAKEN, I will awake to and we will raise our voices as one!”

Michel was entertainer all his life and he was absolutely the best……….but thing that draw me to him wasn’t his entertainment skills, it was his messages!!! I believe that some people are awaken, but what with the rest of the world? What with all those sleepy heads? How can we awake them?WORDS are powerful! We must find the way to get to all those people who are not aware of this important situation.

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?

Maggie Rice: Got a message for me?
Seth: I already gave it to you.
Maggie Rice: Well, did you use my pager? 'Cause I usually don't get my messages unless you beep me.
Seth: You've definitely been beeped.

(from City of Angels)

ATENTION!!! The train for awaking leaves in 5 min.....those who are still waiting for awaking, better hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment