July 7, 2010

07.07.2009 Live in Peace and Love


Wendy: Where do you live?
Peter: Second to the right, and then straight on till morning.

A year ago I was in front of my Sony TV which I received on that day.....a year ago I watched Michael's commemoration, and cried, my heart was pounding like crazy. I couldn't believe that world didn't know what he had until he lost it....only people who loved him knew...and a few days after, everybody talked about him. A man who was forgotten for a long time was the main topic now, his good sides....and all that things fabricated by the media! When I remember better, there was all kinds of stories written about him and I couldn't read or hear nothing good....and a few days after June 25. 2009, all TV programs, radios, internet were flooded with news about Michael's life....

Isn't it sad when you have something beautiful and you don't appreciate it until you lose it? Isn't it sad when people destroy almost everything that is beautiful and unique??!!
Michael was a Beautiful Flower but they picked him far too many times in the most disgusting ways! Did that stopped him from growing? NO! But that left scars, and I hope that Beautiful Flower learned how to get the thorns.....I believe that he is living in peace and love, somewhere beneath the Rainbow...

"Tinkerbell: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."

No comments:

Post a Comment